Calendar Hypothesis - translation to English
According to my calendar hypothesis, one octaetherid (8 solar years, 99 lunar months) from the end of 1791 to the beginning of 1800 used the lunisolar calendar, also called Julian, in which the months were called the same as now, and went in the same order, as they are now, but they were lunar and not yet tied to the seasons. The first day of the year for this calendar was July 1.
The date consisted of three parts - the calendar designation, the letter "I", "i", "J" or "j", which we now interpret as a digit "1", the number of full years of the 12 lunar months in the year, that have elapsed since the beginning of the counting. It started from zero! And the serial number, from 1 to 99, the lunar month from the beginning of the countdown. The beginning of the countdown was on the New Moon on December 25, 1791 (here and later I give dates on the contemporary Gregorian calendar). This day was called "July 1", despite the fact that it was in the winter.
The historical prototype of Jesus Christ was born on December 23, 1791. The birth of December 23 is reflected in the biographies of his duplicates - Alexander the First Romanov and Mitra. Mitra, according to legend, was born "on the river bank from the stone." That really means that he was born at the City of Peter - indeed, on the bank of the river. But the beginning of the counting of the lunisolar calendar could only be at the New Moon. Which, as is easy to verify, happened on December 25, 1791. Therefore, we are now celebrating Christmas on December 25th. And the statement of the ROC that "this date was chosen arbitrarily by Romans who accepted Christianity, and when in fact Jesus Christ was born, we do not know" (see, for example, the articles of Alexander Men) - accordingly, is not true.
By combining these elements differently, you can get dates that look like years in different calendars.
- In the decree of Peter the Great on calendar reform, the date is indicated by only two symbols: "СЗ", now interpreted as "207". Apparently, that date has only the full number of years (7), without the ordinal number of the month.
- If only the ordinal number of the lunar month was specified, then it is interpreted as the date on the calendar "From the Apocalypse" (counted from the year of 7000 from the Creation), used under Ivan III.
- If a calendar designation was added before them - we get a three-digit datewith the first digit "1" - the calendar used under Aleksei Mikhailovich Romanov.
- When the number of years was written followed by the serial number of the month - it looks like the "year" from the Hijri calendar.
- If the number of years was written, then the designation of the calendar, and then the serial number of the month - we interpret such date now as the year on the calendar from the Creation of the world.
- When the calendar designation was first written, then the number of years, and then the ordinal number of the lunar month, this is interpreted now as the "year" on the calendar from the Nativity of Christ.
The reform of the 1800 calendar chose the last form of the record and continued the counting by solar years, so the last date before 1800 looked like I-7-99. So 8 years "turned" in 1800. The chronological shift in 1800 years is well known and described in detail by Nosovsky and Fomenko, and also independently of them by Andrey Stepanenko.
In practice, dates in official History are somehow recalculated from the lunisolar calendar, usually incorrectly. For example, the key event - Exodus from the First City - occurred on December 28, 1791. This date is correctly marked in the official History as "the decree of Catherine II on the point of decolouration". But this event has many incorrectly recounted duplicates:
- The beginning of the journey of the Hohenzollerns for the coronation by their emperors from the new western capital of Berlin to the old eastern capital of Königsberg was on December 18, 1700. This date is 99 years before 1800, rather than 99 lunar months, and the day of the month was for some reason recalculated to the "old style" according to the rules for the year of 1700 (10 days difference).
- If December 25, 1791 was called "July 1", then December 28, 1791, respectively, was called "July 4". This day is now celebrated as "the day of US Independence." In fact, this is the Independence Day of the participants of the Exodus from the inhabitants of Paradise - "Angels". Therefore, in the official history the US gained independence from the "England".
- The dates of the two edicts of Catherine II about the invitation of Volga Germans to Russia. One of them in the first December after the beginning of the reign of Catherine the Second, and, on the 4th, and the second in the first July after the beginning of the reign of Catherine II. Apparently, official historians could not "digest" July in December, so one event was split into two.
- Also an obvious duplicate of the Exodus is the trip of Catherine II to Kiev and Crimea. It started right after New Year celebration/
- Radishchev's work "Journey from St. Petersburg to Moscow" became widely known almost before 1905. But his first publication was dated 1790. Note the combination of the year and the title!
The starting point of the French revolutionary calendar is September 22, 1792. The last lunar month before 1800 was called, as it is easy to calculate, September.
- The supernova, which formed the Crab nebula, is officially dated July 4, 1054. If you count the months according to the Roman calendar, with the New Year on March 1, then July - the fifth month from the beginning of the Roman year. And this date can be written as 1054/5/4. The last 2 digits are an obvious repetition. The date means: The Julian calendar (I), zero (!) Full years from the origin, the fifth (Roman) month of the year (July), the fourth day. That is, again, the date of the Exodus. Of course, there was no sky event on this day, and the "star" is a light telegraph. This is the "star" that "led" Magi to the newborn Jesus.
- Split of the Christian Church, July 1054.
Christmas also has duplicates:
- The official year of the birth of Alexander I Romanov 1777 could easily come from the record that he become 7 years old in "I-7-84". "Independence of the United States" (1776) probably, was tied to this date.
- Accordingly, from the record that he become one year old on the "year" I-1-12, was obtained the official year of birth (1111) of the proved by Nosovski and Fomenko duplicate of Jesus Christ Andrew Bogolubsky, the son of the official founder of Moscow, Yury Dolgoruky, .
- Again, the birthday of I-6-72 is the official year of the birth of Peter the Great, although the birth of Peter the Great (1672) for 198 (2 X 99) years before Lenin (1870), and brother and co-ruler of Peter the Great, Ivan the Fourth (1666) for 200 years before the most famous brother of Lenin, Alexander Ulyanov (1866) is also extremely suspicious.
- The year of the catastrophic flood in St. Petersburg on September 22, 1777, probably also was tied to the official year of the birth of Alexander the First. If in reality this catastrophic flood was in 1791, then probably it was the real cause of the Exodus - the survivors after him were afraid to live in St. Petersburg. Since the entire civilization was at that time from a single city, and its inhabitants had a bad idea of what was beyond it ("outer darkness, where the fear and gnashing of teeth"), this flood is described in the Bible as the "World Flood."
- Four historical figures connected with the electric telegraph have strange birth dates - Gauss and Oersted 1777, and Faraday and Morse 1791. Probably all of them are duplicates of the prototype of Jesus Christ. Michael Faraday appeared in "ancient Greek" history, as "Foronei", which "brought people fire." They write about him: "Foronei was the first to connect people into the society , and the place where they gathered was called the city of Foronikon." Argonians considered Foronei the inventor of the fire, the Argives maintained a constant fire in the temple of Apollo, calling it "the Fire of Foronea." Ogigov Flood happened under his rule, which was at the time of Jewish Exodus.